Please Click The Page Tabs To Visit Our Other Goodies

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Stunning Keisha Thought Of Us

Oh I am so excited! We got a new award from that wonderful blogger the Stunning Cathy Keisha.


Thank you so much! purrrrr    Look how purrrrty it is!




The rules of this award is to share 7 things you love and can't stop thinking about. 
My list might surprise you and since I am the dominate cat (Kali) this will be from my purrspective.
MOL


  • I LOVE to bop Simba on da  head and knock him off of stuff or chase him. I do this off and on all day and night. It drives momma cat and daddy cat crazy, but they still love me and know I gotta do what I gotta do. They do get a little mad when I do that in the middle of the night on their bed.
 Here I am getting ready to bop him on the head. Mom caught me in action so it's a bit blurry.

  • I love to eat. I am a bad begging kitty (according to mom). But who doesn't love nomms?
 These are some beautiful birds that showed up at our house. I wanted to nomm them so bad but mom wouldn't let me. phhhhtt!

  • I love to get in mom's lap and make her stop typing on the computer.

Here I am on the back side of the laptop, making my approach to the other side, so I will be the laptop! 
No more typing momma!

  • I love NIP...nipppppppppppp..... did I say I love nip?

  • I love the feather toy. Mom keeps it in a special closet and I come running when I hear that door start to open. I usually get first swat at it. MOL  Simba and Mazi have to wait for me because I am the queen kitty of the house.
Which does not excuse mom for not having a photo of me chasing the birdie feather toy! Phhtt!

  • I love to climb up the cat tree and run around on our huge cat shelf. We have the purrfect house for cats.
Here I am relaxing on the cat tree. Sorry for the noisy back ground.
  • I love my family which includes momma cat daddy cat and my brother Mazi. Simba phhtt! You aren't my family. phhht! I don't care what mom says.
 My brother Mazi on the left, me Kali on the right.
purrrrrrrrrrrr
 
Now I am suppose to pass this award to 5 other  bloggers. OMC this is the hard part! I can't pick 5!
Ok so anyone who wants to play the game is welcome to grab the award and share your favorites.
Purrr  it's time for a catnap, too much typing now.
 ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Cathy Keisha said...

I'm glad you decided to play. Those were some inneresting facts. What's the deal with Simba?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award!!! Now about Simba.....

Kat said...

Con-cats on your award, dears! xoxo purrrs