Please Click The Page Tabs To Visit Our Other Goodies

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day



Today is Memorial Day, a day to remember our Heros.

The hero I would like to present today is my father.

He was on the crew of a B-17 in WWII.


If you haven't already looked at the link on my blog to his WWII blog,
please take a moment to look at it today.
I have included another link to his story below.


http://teenageairwarrior.blogspot.com/



If you are curious about my flag photo, it was taken on Veteran's Day 2008.

My husband and I belong to Glamisdunes.com.
We celebrate each Veteran's day in Glamis.
We have a Veteran's Day memorial and the flag on the pole
is changed.


Aside from Memorial Day, our Mr. Simba was a bad kitty this morning.



He is a quick little booger. I opened the sliding glass door to get the screen door closed so we could enjoy some fresh air.

Merrooowwwww he said as he ran past my feet out onto the patio!

He was excited and moved cautiously as I grabbed him from above and put him promptly back in the house. He got my heart pumping for a moment, needless to say, he is not very happy to be caught.





3 comments:

Ailurophile said...

Hope you guys had a Happy Memorial Day. Your father must be a very brave person. And what cute kitties have you got :)

ZOOLATRY said...

Simba... glad they "gotcha"... you must not run again.

KritterKondo said...

Love your blog! Our favorite picture is kitty in the high chair! Great to follow you on Twitter.

Madi and Abi
http://kritterkommunity.com