Please Click The Page Tabs To Visit Our Other Goodies

Friday, July 11, 2008

Its a Hot Summer

This week has been very hot. We hit 112 deg. F this week and thats pretty hot. The poor kitties in thier fur coats don't understand energy conservation. We have the temp set to 80 during the day, but in a fur coat thats still a little hot.

A big box arrived the other day with some fun packing pillows that the kitties had a blast with. The box was fun for them too. This was a great diversion from the heat.







Time for a friendly wrestling match.


5 comments:

chez said...

Hello,

Thank you for your comments on my blog. Simba reminds me so much of Frodo, he is so handsome and looks gorgeous in his walking jacket I don't think I've seen one like that here I will look out for one for Gandalf.

bye for now
Chez :0)

Flamincatdesigns said...

Thank you Chez for the nice comment. I have purchased all my walking jackets from a person that makes them and sells them at a cat show here in Southern California.
There are also a few people online you can buy them from.

stop by anytime,

Kali, Mazi and Simba

Anonymous said...

ugh it has been so hot here too! Not that hot compared to where you are. The box pics are great. How fun :)

Flamincatdesigns said...

Wow Mistyz! so glad you stopped by to take a look. I'm glad you liked the box pix.

Anonymous said...

he he i love wrestling ;)